Our team is here to support you
written by Safe Harbour Therapy on 30/03/20 last modified 11/05/20
In accordance with the guidelines announced by the Province of Manitoba effective May 4, 2020 and in accordance with the regulatory bodies that guide our therapeutic approaches, we are adhering to the following protocols in order to keep our clients and community safe while receiving therapeutic services here at Safe Harbour Therapy:
- Each practitioner will determine how best to meet the needs of their clients at this time. Please reach out to your practitioner to learn if they are seeing clients in-person at this time and the measures they are taking to ensure your health and safety during your session.
- Before booking and attending an in-person session, clinicians and clients must use the self-screening tool found by clicking this link (https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/)
- Individuals who are unable to pass the screening tool must stay home and call Health Links – Info Sante at (204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257).
- Our building at Grosvenor Court has taken measures to ensure your health and safety when visiting. Signs have been posted upon entry into the building at 161 Stafford Street and in our waiting room about best practices to minimize the spread of Covid-19, according to the World Health Organization.
- Hand Sanitizer is found upon entry into the building, in our waiting room, and in our therapeutic offices. Please adhere to the posted guidelines about how to rub your hands with sanitizer, according to the World Health Organization.
- The banisters, door knobs, etc are sanitized in the building, including our offices
- When possible, please wait outside the building upon arrival and inform your practitioner. They will bring you directly into their office.
- Our waiting room is limited to 3 people at a time to ensure social distancing.
- Our beverage station has been removed and clients are encouraged to bring their own beverage containers. Other objects like magazines have also been removed.
- Extra time is taken between clients to sanitize therapeutic spaces using an environmentally friendly, commercial grade cleaner.
- Restrooms are available before and after sessions to wash your hands and dry them with paper towel. Please adhere to the posted guidelines about how to wash your hands, according to the World Health Organization.
- Please bring your own mask or ask your practitioner about the choices offered while receiving their therapeutic services.
- Please ask your practitioner about contactless payments, like e-transfers before your appointment, to minimize transactions.
Please remember that social distancing doesn’t have to mean disconnect. We are grateful for the opportunity to help relieve your stress: body, mind, and soul. Please reach out if you have any questions. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!
Founder and Counsellor MEd, CCC