Our team is here to support you
written by Safe Harbour Therapy on 30/03/20 last modified 29/09/20
In accordance with the guidelines announced by the Province of Manitoba effective September 28, 2020, and in accordance with the regulatory bodies that guide our therapeutic approaches, we are adhering to the following protocols in order to keep our clients and community safe while receiving therapeutic services here at Safe Harbour Therapy:
- Masks are required in our waiting room, hallways, and restrooms. When in session with your practitioner, you have the option to remove your masks. Please practice social distancing when inside the building.
- Please fill out the screening tool before booking and attending an in-person session. You will have to sign and date a form with your practitioner when you arrive for your appointment. (https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/) Individuals who are unable to pass the screening tool must stay home and call Health Links – Info Sante at (204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257).
- Each practitioner will determine how best to meet the needs of their clients at this time. Please reach out to your practitioner to learn more.
- Hand Sanitizer is found upon entry into the building, in our waiting room, and in our therapeutic offices. Please adhere to the posted guidelines about how to rub your hands with sanitizer, according to the World Health Organization.
- Our waiting room is limited to 3 people at a time to ensure social distancing. When possible, please wait outside the building upon arrival and inform your practitioner. They will bring you directly into their office.
- Our beverage station has been removed and clients are encouraged to bring their own beverage containers.
- Extra time is taken between clients to sanitize common areas (handles, surfaces, etc) & therapeutic spaces using an environmentally friendly, commercial grade cleaner.
- Please ask your practitioner about contactless payments, like e-transfers before your appointment, to minimize transactions.
Your well-being is important to us. We are grateful for the opportunity to help relieve your stress: body, mind, and soul.
Please reach out if you have any questions. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!
Julie Long, MEd, CCC
Founder and Counsellor