Safe Harbour Update – October 2020
written by Safe Harbour Therapy on 01/10/20
1. Are you struggling to get pregnant? Have you experienced a recent miscarriage or loss?
Listen to our podcast or read a blog by Lori Pohl, Doula and Massage Therapist, as she discusses how she can support you on your fertility journey.
2. Masks are required now at Safe Harbour as mandated by the Province of Manitoba, effective Monday September 28, 2020. Please bring one to wear while in the waiting room, hallways, and restrooms. You are welcome to remove your mask when in session with your therapist, when social distancing is an option. Please click here (link to page on website) to learn more about what we’re doing as we all move through COVID-19, together.
3. Needing some comfort? Read on about Rebecca’s massage therapy self care package for the winter.
Regular massage therapy can help manage anxiety, depression, and improve overall sense of well-being (in addition to helping you feel better physically!) With this in mind, I’m offering the Winter 2020 Self Care Package.
*For the remainder of 2020, I’m offering a 15% discount on a package of 4 weekly or bi-weekly 60 minute massage therapy appointments. That’s less than $300!*
I’m offering a limited number of Self Care Packages, so get in touch soon to ensure a spot and a time that works for you!
4. Thank you to our frontline workers who deal with so much extra stress due to COVID-19 that most people don’t see everyday. We hope that you find time to take care of yourselves to replenish after what you endure each day. We thank you.
5. Space for rent at Safe Harbour. If you or someone you know is looking for a place to run their business, we have space! Working in private practice can feel scary, overwhelming, and isolating. At Safe Harbour, there is a comforting atmosphere for clients and practitioners and a supportive community of practitioners so you can navigate the journey of private practice with other like-minded therapists. Reach out to email@example.com and let’s discover what this may look like for you!